Your Up-to-Date News and Upcoming Specials
All of what is going on at Imperial Family Dentistry. We love to let our patients know about all the exciting things we are doing at our office. We want our patients to get to know us on more than just a professional level, but also a personable level.
Call us to schedule an appointment or if you want more info at (903) 938-5662!
We just joined Instagram!!! Every one please go follow us to keep up with what is going on and don't forget about our Facebook page either! The more you like and share our pics and posts, the more you help us grow! We appreciate all that our patients and friends do!
Last request, we really really love to get feedback from our patients and their experience with us. A simple 5-star rating, few words comment, or long extravagant comment, we love them all and want to encourage our new and existing patients and friends to help us get on the map in Marshall with all your kind words. You can leave us feedback on our website, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Yelp, Rateabiz, personally in our office, etc. There are many different ways that you can help us expand to help many other people in our community with their oral health care! Help Imperial Family Dentistry be the office of their choice!
First thing up!
Our very own Dr. Kayla Fry was recently married! She got married in August of 2018 in Antigua, Guatemala. She is no longer Dr. Fry but has changed her last name to Dr. Bradley. I know so many of you have requested to see all her beautiful pictures so we are going to post some of her favorites below for you all to enjoy as well.
NEXT ITEM ON THE AGENDA!
We are currently in the works of making us some t-shirts and merchandise to sell and giveaway. As many of you know, we have special giveaways that we do for any big holidays or seasons or... just at random if we feel like being super fun and generous! We have decided as an office that we wanted to give some sort of award or token of appreciation to our patients any time they have completed their full treatment plan (at least $1000 or more).
Please let us know what you think or if you have any good ideas or suggestions for our upcoming shirts. We are trying to get them in a variety of different colors for both men and women.
We will be having another post, like, comment and share drawing on our Facebook page and our Instagram for our next goody basket coming up at the end of May to kick off SUMMER 2019!! Stay tuned to find out what all goods will be given away! We have some cool stuff we are starting to incorporate. They just keep getting better and better!
Month of May Special: Philips ZOOM! in-office whitening for only $250 ($450 reg. price). This includes three 15-minute whitening sessions (with an optional fourth session) with our certified provider under our Zoom WhiteSpeed LED Lamp. Patients will also receive custom fabricated trays, along with a DayWhite or NiteWhite take-home whitening gel syringe for any touch-ups or maintenance whitening needed later.
Things to note:
- No. 1 in-office professional whitening treatment
- Advanced LED light-accelerated technology
- 25% hydrogen peroxide formulation
- Clinically proven eight-shade change in just 45 minutes
- Little to no sensitivity
Want to know more?? Just ASK! We are happy to share our personal opinions and experiences with you, along with providing you with clinical results.. in case you just can't believe us!
(This was only two 15-minute sessions. She went from a C1 shade
to off the normal shade guide scale to a BL2! WOW!)
Don't miss out on our awesome special!
Month of June Special:
- Custom made take-home bleaching trays with 2 tubes of whitening gel for only $100 (reg. price of $250). That is more than half off people! We know everyone wants to have pretty pearly whites and especially in the summer time. They go great with a tan!
- New patient Complete Comprehensive Exam, Full set of x-rays, and detailed treatment plan for $120 (reg. price of $220). Excludes patients with dental insurance that covers these procedures at no cost for the patient. Anyone and every one looking for that "right" Dentist that you trust to take care of you and your family. Whether it's your first time to a Dentist or just looking for a change, Dr. Kayla Bradley is your girl! Now's your chance to get in here and get treated like Royalty.
ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!